The event aims at achieving the following outcomes:
- Build up progressive dialogue between speakers and participants
- Identify the most efficient approaches in cooperating with international financial institutions
- Focus on procurement procedures showcase relevant funding opportunities
- Promote innovative business development
- Create a network of the biggest change makers and stakeholders in international development
- Business Support
DevelopmentAid is an European organization that has been
providing business intelligence tools and services related to tenders, grants and
experts in the field of international development cooperation since 2007 to organizations
worldwide. Spearheading innovation, DevelopmentAid has established itself as a
leader when it comes to data comprehensiveness, speed, reliability and cost efficiency.
Our non-relenting commitment to quality and our continuous heavy re-investment in our services have turned us into a trusted and preferred information partner with international donors, development banks, NGOs, the private sector and individual professionals.
Ameria Management Advisory
Ameria CJSC one of the largest consulting companies in Armenia with wide range of management advisory services. Ameria Management Advisory Services combines its broad industry experience with all-embracing range of advisory services to meet specific needs of each client and to propose unique solutions both on strategic and operational levels. Additionally, Ameria tailors its professional expertise and experience to assist the clients and partners in conforming to rapidly changing environment by transferring relevant innovations and skills.
- The forum will take place in Yerevan Armenia
- Date, Time 20 November, 2017
DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre
Grigor Lusavorich Street, 4/2
for the Forum
This is a unique occasion to meet and communicate with financial institutions, government representatives, consultancy firms, sectoral organisations, NGOs, academic institutions, etc. interested in donor-funded projects.